Application - Short term training
How to apply
All applications must be made on the College's application form.
The candidate must provide the College with the following information to enable assessment of the application:
- current CV
- either -
- Letter of confirmation from the relevant specialist college as to fellowship, or
- equivalent status (International qualified specialist) letter of confirmation from the training provider as to the training status (Specialist in training)
- Details of the proposed training program and the agreed learning outcomes
- Confirmation from the host university/hospital/practice as to arrangement for the placement, and
- section E of the AHPRA application form which requires the specialist college to provide information regarding the suitability of the training position.