When you join the College as a student member, you are taking an important step towards your future career as a rural generalist medical practitioner. You will be joining a national network of medical professionals who share your dedication for quality medical care for all Australian communities.
The College has a dedicated Prevocational Team to support medical students through university and junior doctors throughout their PGY years.
What it costs
For a one off membership fee, you will be a member of the College for the duration of your undergraduate or post graduate studies in medicine or a health related discipline.
As you complete your degree, you will have the option to upgrade to our Ordinary Member - Resident/Intern type, giving you all the member benefits of the College.
Benefits for student members
Membership of ACRRM entitles you to:
- access to a range of online educational modules via our Online Learning platform - RRMEO
- opportunities to attend events to network with other students, registrars and doctors
- receive discounts to attend professional events including the College’s annual conference Rural Medicine Australia, where you’ll have the opportunity to network with rural doctors, attend clinical workshops and see the latest in products and services supporting rural doctors and their practices
- access to the College’s electronic logbook, allowing you to track the procedures you’ve performed during your clinical placements
- access to virtual classroom recordings, providing you with further learning opportunities on topics of interest to you
- access to download the popular Clinical Guidelines for mobile devices
- subscription to the College’s weekly e-newsletter – Country Watch, and
- access to competitions and special offers specifically for student members.
How to join
Complete our membership form today to join the College or contact us for more information.